Friday, June 5, 2009

A blog is born...


I have spent a good portion of my adult life documenting my love of, opinions on and thoughts about food in random places. Recently, I've come to the conclusion that it would be a fantastic idea to centralize all of this in one place....hence, my blog is born!

I will include postings about food in general and on establishments that I've frequented both at home here in the Boston area and afar. I will do my best to include photos...often the coined "Meghan-style Picture" where you will basically see a stop-action picture of me doing what I love most...Eating.

Food, to me, is so much more than sustenance. It has become a huge part of my life...Something I've been drawn to learning about and experiencing for some time now. A good portion of my social life revolves around food which is absolutely wonderful in my opinion. For me, food is a gateway to conversation, an experience that can be shared with loved ones as well as casual acquaintances and, all the while, provide us with a satisfaction that few other things can.

I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts....
Cheers to this new adventure, cheers to you and, finally, cheers to FOOD!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Food Lady - long time reader, first time commenter. You've got one incredible blog going on here. As your biggest fan, I would like to know: If you could be any dish of food, what would you be?

    ReplyDelete