Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Tony's and some Take-Out (well, delivery really)



So, I sit here at home, flying solo for the evening, and am super psyched that I decided to turn on the tv (a rare event). Now, why do I say that? Because as the television powered on, I came to realize that the Tony's were airing tonight! I'm not usually an avid award show fan but this one was special...My uncle was nominated for a Tony for Lighting Design (and won!). As I sat here contemplating cooking or ordering in, I decided I'd be best "dialing up" my old friend Foodler (aka http://www.foodler.com/).


I decided to go with an old standby, Pho and I...A placed I've never been but have ordered from on a number of occasions. It's an Asian place (likely a hole in the wall) that specializes in Vietnamese cuisine. My favorite thing to order is either their Pho or the make-your-own meal. This evening I opted for seafood sauteed in lemongrass with fresh vegetables. So simple yet so good! Of course I made a great decision, though I'm not sure there's a bad one when it comes to Pho and I take out.

So, here I sit...Full belly and the Tony's on the big screen tv. As The Four Seasons might say..."Oh what a night..."






No comments:

Post a Comment